.

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

COSMO BAKER


i dont want to keep the white stripes at the top of the page very long, sooo check this out (seriously though). cosmo baker, of rub fame and general notoriety and admiration(myspace), comes corrrect on a mix-because-its-fun-to-do mix he did last week. its called feeling good, its a good hour long, and heres what he had to say about it:

Often times I'll wake up in a certain mood and I'll want to make a mix that will accompany me during the day. This is how the first "Love Break" came about - just a mix for me to listen to in my car during a road trip. Anyway, a few weeks ago, I woke up and it was a beautiful day, the sun was shining, the temperature was just right. It made me think of a certain sound that just means "spring/summer" to me, so before I headed out I made this mix to listen to while I ran around New York. There's nothing like New York in the springtime.

I hope you enjoy it.

cosmo baker - feeling good (zshare)

No comments: