.

Thursday, August 23, 2007

DAVID BANNER IN FADER



check the whole interview here its a great read... personal highlights?

It wasn’t just a letter to Oprah Winfrey. It was a letter to all our leaders. Once again, if they were not attacking rap, I wouldn’t have nothing to say to them. They attacking the way I eat. You know? I just got a call right now that Al Sharpton want to sit down and talk to me. I don’t want to talk to you [Al Sharpton]. Stop doing what you’re doing. I don’t care to meet you. I don’t like you. You know what I’m sayin?

Fuck with me based on what I did. So in me saying that, dude, why is it that all the stuff I done from doing the largest urban benefit concert in history, people don’t want to talk to me about that. People don’t want to talk about that I gave $30,000 cash out in the hood for Christmas. Stood out in the rain. People don’t want to talk about my scholarship program. You know what I’m saying? All that good shit. People love assholes. People love jewelry, sex, fucking and violence. I don’t give a fuck what no American says. That’s what they fucking want. Except the thing about America is they’re so hypocritical, they want to point fingers at everybody else, but if you really want to know, we the fucking problem. America is the motherfucking problem. Always has been.

When you go to Mcdonalds you want a Big Mac, a fry, and a motherfucking Coke. When people come to David Banner they want some pimpin, a little bit of violence, a little bit of God so they won’t feel bad about the pimpin and a little bit of revolution just because they know that that’s me. Past that motherfuckers don’t want shit else from David Banner.


david banner & yola da great - get money (zshare)
ok one more quote: "If a African Chihuahua dog gets pregnant in the Netherlands they’ll blame it on hip-hop." GAWDAYUMMM DAVID!!!!!

No comments: